The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : DOMAINE ROMANESCA
- Year : 2019
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Moulin-à-Vent
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100 % GAMAY
- Soil : GRANITE TRÈS ALTÉRÉ ET ALLUVIONS ANCIENNES
After 3 long years in the cellar, it is ready to accompany your meals. It can be kept in a good cellar for another ten years. Serve between 15 and 17 °C.
It will be the perfect accompaniment to your cooked dishes: meat in sauce, venison, game, advanced cheese, chocolate cake