The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Vaquer
- Year : 2021
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 40% Roussanne, 40% Macabeu, 20% Grenache Blanc et Gris co-plantés
- Soil : Argilo-Siliceux-caillouteux
To stay on the fruity notes of Roussanne and Grenache, this wine should be drunk within 2 to 3 years if you are looking for honeyed and floral notes of Macabeu you can wait 5 to 6 years.
This wine can be enjoyed as an aperitif just for itself, but also with fish in the oven with white butter or on a beautiful, slightly creamy veal chop.