The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Jacques Bavard
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.8°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
A great richness and a crunchy first nose, this wine is ideal for a appetizer before the meal, or simply by preparing it.
With fine delicatessen meats, steamed fish, and especially cooked cheese, such as comté..........