The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Joseph CATTIN
- Year : 2020
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Marno-calcaire
This wine can be enjoyed alone or with desserts! Operating temperature: 6-8? / Keeps for at least 15 years
This wine can be enjoyed alone or with desserts (bananas flambéed with rum or pineapple fritters), foie gras, as well as spicy cheeses (old parmesan type). It also goes very well with some spicy cuisines such as tandoori chicken or lacquered duck.