The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Joseph CATTIN
- Year : 2017
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Gris
- Soil : grès-calcaire
Serve with spicy and hot dishes and desserts! Enjoy now and for the next 5 years. Serve between 8 and 12°C.
Perfect on a platter of cold cuts or spicy cheeses! Also very nice with a chicken curry! Of course ideal with a foie gras!