The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Chai d'Emilien
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc Grès de Montpellier
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre
- Soil : galets roulés, coteaux
Ideal for red lovers, on a pretty piece of meat, but also on a cheese platter or a chocolate dessert. Drink now in a carafe or keep up to 9/10 years.
Perfect on a grilled rib of beef, meat in sauce, a plate of blue cheese, a chocolate/fruit dessert, or simply as an aperitif with friends