Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Le Jardin d'Edouard
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Méthode traditionnelle
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Folle Blanche, Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Sous-sol de Grès
Enjoy it now!
Perfect for parties, aperitifs and desserts.
The Wine Estate
Le Jardin d'Edouard
It is in the heart of the Muscadet Sèvre et Maine appellation, in Château-Thébaud, that Jardin d'Edouard is located. The grape varieties used are Melon de Bourgogne, Folle Blanche, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Gamay, whose average age is more than 50 years. The vineyard benefits from the exceptional location of the Armorican Massif with a great diversity of terroirs: light slopes, granite soils, granodiorite, micaschists, sandstone... Each terroir corresponds to a breeding.