Le Manoir des Schistes Secret Marchands, Vin sec. Vin Pays Côtes Catalanes - Rouge - 2016
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Manoir des Schistes
- Year : 2016
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Grenache 100%
- Soil : Sol des Schistes
A wine of character that goes well with your simple and gourmet dishes. Aerate the wine aerate the wine, 30 minutes before tasting. Keep for up to 10 years. Serve at 13 C°.
It goes well with red meat such as roast beef or rib steak and traditional dishes such as a prune tagine. It goes well with strong cheeses such as Entre deux, a 12-month-old Comté cheese or an Ossau Iraty. The tiramisu, a 70% cocoa chocolate dessert and chocolates of African origin are served.