Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Le Pech d'André
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 80%, Grenache 20%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Aged in vats for 18 months, then bottled and stored in our cellar for at least 2 years, this wine can be drunk now or kept for another 2 or 3 years;
To be drunk at 17 to 18°C, for example with red meat, roast poultry or even exotic cuisine.