Maison Rivier Cuvée Augustin - Rouge - 2019
Our Augustin cuvée has a wide range of aromas thanks to its blend. Aromas of stewed red fruit, violet, garrigue and sweet spices are found on the nose and in the mouth. The attack is supple with elegant and silky tannins and a beautiful length.
The word of the Winemaker, Claude Rivier :
Our Augustin cuvée comes from our oldest plots. We then find these notes of jammy fruit typical of the southern Rhône Valley
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Maison Rivier
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache Noir; Syrah; Carignan; Mourvedre
- Soil : Coteaux Argilo-Calcaire, et coteaux sableux; sols composés de galets roulés et de lauzes.
To be served around 18° C
To impress - This will surprise you
lamb shoulder confit and herbs purée, shallot bib, chocolate pie
Cheese - Game - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS