The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Mas de Valbrune
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Clairette du Languedoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.7°
- Grape : Clairette du Languedoc
- Soil : Schiste
It will evolve up to five years on notes of white flowers, star lily and honey, toasted, but will keep much longer to evolve on nuts.
As an aperitif, on a seafood platter, or throughout the meal, it goes perfectly with fish, codfish brandade or grilled fish, as well as with white meat and soft fresh cheeses (goat, sheep).