Terre de l'Elu (Clos de l'Elu) Ephata - Blanc - 2019
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Terre de l'Elu (Clos de l'Elu)
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 100% Chenin
- Soil : Anjou noir, Saint Aubin de Luigné, Terroirs des Gaudumaux
At its peak in 3 to 5 years. Aging potential of 10 years.
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
The perfect match for a sea bream with chermoula vinaigrette.
It will sublimate a carpaccio of white fish, white meats or poultry on the acidity.
Aperitif - Asian - Seafood - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS