The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Bouillac
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Cabernet Franc, 5% Malbec
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire sur dalle rocheuse
Drink it now or in the next 5 years.
Serve between 15 and 16°C.
Perfect with poultry in sauce, red meat or soft cheeses.