Vignobles Bouillac Le Louveteau du Château Clos du Loup - Rouge - 2012
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Bouillac
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Mélange de sables graveleux et d'argile crayeuse
To be enjoyed now or kept for 2 to 3 years. Serve between 14 and 15°C.
With a plate of cold cuts between friends, a roasted chicken or red meat.