Vignobles Bouillac Les Racines Château du Vieux Puit - Rouge - 2014
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Bouillac
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Merlot 80%, Cabernet Sauvignon 12%, Malbec 4%, Petit Verdot 4%
- Soil : Agrilo-calcaire et argilo-limoneux
Drink it now!
Serve between 15 and 16°C.
On a deli board or as an aperitif, at a barbecue or tupperware party!