The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Robin
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux Castillon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire.
From now on and with a ageing potential of up to 10 years. Serve between 15 and 17°C.
This wine will be perfect with a rabbit with olives, a Burgundian beef, a grilled beef sirloin steak and why not a tartiflette.