The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne Olivier Marteaux
- Year : 2013
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 50% Pinot Meunier 30% Chardonnay et 20% Pinot Noir
- Soil : Limon argilo-sableux des coteaux de la vallée de la Marne
A champagne to be drunk during a meal, but also as an aperitif according to your desires
On a cocktail dinner, toasted bites, smoked salmon, Spanish Bellota ham, Banka trout, beautiful hare terrines. At your table you will serve it on a Saint-Pierre, a monkfish tail or a sole.