Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Camplazens
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : La Clape
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Syrah 80%, Grenache 20%
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires
To be served with any gourmet, traditional and authentic cuisine! Drink now and keep for up to 10 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C.
Will perfectly accompany all your meat dishes (grilled or in sauce) and cheese.
Wine of a very beautiful complexity, combining matter, candied fruits and grilled notes.
The Wine Estate
Châteu Camplazens is located on the highest plateau of the Clape in the Aude, between Armissan, Narbonne and Narbonne Plage in the heart of the Narbonnaise Regional Natural Park. This ancient Roman island is recognized as the largest classified natural site in the Languedoc (Natura 2000). The appellation has retained the raw, wild and moving beauty of its island origins. The vine has blossomed there as a queen, she who loves the sun and the light. Our vineyard, whipped by the tramontane, draws its singularity from a cracked limestone soil which, combined with a maritime Mediterranean climate, has favored the maintenance of a great biodiversity (garrigue) and brings to our Mediterranean wines a lot of freshness, minerality and race.