The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Coucy
- Year : 2018
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 85% Merlot - 15% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire et présence d'Argile bleue
Aeration strongly recommended, great ageing potential, to be consumed from 2021
Ideal on fresh pasta with truffles, a tournedos Rossini or a magnificent entrecote.