The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Berne
- Year : 2016
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Rolle (Vermentino), Sémillon
- Soil : Un terrain peu profond, sans excès d’humidité qui convient parfaitement à la vigne.
From now on. Service: 10°C.
To be enjoyed with foie gras in terrine or pan-fried with peaches, turbot mousseline or poularde de Bresse with chanterelles.