The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Berne
- Year : 2018
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Syrah, Cabernet-Sauvignon
- Soil : sols maigres avec une forte pierrosité
From now on. To serve: 10° and 15°C.
Ideal as an aperitif, Terres de Berne red also goes well with southern cuisine (olives, tomatoes, garlic) and will pleasantly surprise with flavours from elsewhere, Asia in particular.