The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Paraza
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah 50%, Grenache 50%
- Soil : terroir argilo-calcaire
Drink now to appreciate the fruity side. Aging potential of 2-3 years for amateurs of rosé wines for ageing.
Serve less fresh than a regular rosé, between 16 and 18ºC.
This gastronomic rosé will accompany your meals with elegance. It is particularly appreciated with a sesame tuna tataki or a salmon burger with cream cheese. Sublime with a semi-cooked foie gras with pink berries.