Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Parnay
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
To be enjoyed now or kept in the cellar for 4 to 6 years.
It goes perfectly with seafood products such as shellfish, cooked shellfish or fish with firm flesh accompanied by a sauce. Also goes well with certain cheeses, especially hard or goat's cheese.
The Wine Estate
Château de Parnay
The Château de Parnay is located next to the Loire River on a UNESCO world heritage site. Taken over in 2006 by the VINCENOT family, the château has been completely refurbished and the vineyard is now run under organic farming methods in order to preserve the most famous clay-limestone soils of the appellation on which it is based. Château de Parnay is a flagship of the AOC Saumur Champigny and the estate is adjacent to more than two hectares of troglodytic cellars in which the historic cellar of the former owner Antoine Cristal is located, with old presses and glass vats. In the 19th century, the château was a Mecca for the Saumur wine industry. The estate counted among its greatest clients the Tsar of Russia, JP Morgan, and even the English court was fond of the wines of Château de Parnay. In fact, Edward VII, the king of England, paid Antoine Cristal this lovely compliment: "If the alchemists of the Great Work had known about your wines, they would not have gone any further to look for drinking gold".