Château la Bastide ISTORIA 1770/ Médaille OR aux Concours Lyon 2022 - Rouge - 2016
Wine Avocat 2018 rating by R.Parker: 91+.
Gold medal at the Concours AOP des Corbières 2019
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château la Bastide
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Syrah 70% Grenache 20% Mourvèdre 10%
- Soil : Terrasses Argile-Calcaire du Quaternaire avec gros galets roulés
A great wine to keep for up to 10 years. Serve between 16° and 18°C. Decant before serving.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Will accompany fine pieces of beef, game and dishes simmered in wine. Dare to pair it with a dark chocolate pear dessert!
Asian - Cheese - Game - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS