The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Piada
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Sauternes
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100 % sémillon
- Soil : argilo silico calcaire
can be drunk as an aperitif now, and keep for at least 30 years. Serve at 12 degrees in winter and 8 to 10 degrees in summer.
Very good on roast chicken