The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Sainte Marie
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Entre-deux-Mers
- Classifications : Vegan - Certified Vegan, High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon blanc 56%, Sauvignon gris 22%, Sémillon 22%
- Soil : Graves argilo-calcaires
With friends or family over a light meal. Serve between 14 and 16 C. Potential for ageing between 3 and 6 years.
As an aperitif, with a sole meunière, white meats and some fresh goat's milk cheeses.