Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château Tour de Fonbeude
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100 % Sauvignon
- Soil : Argile et argilo-calcaire
It is the king of the aperitif because it expresses a solar and tonic side perfect to excite the taste buds. Its aromatic power also predisposes it to the supercharged and sonorous atmospheres of the festival. All year round, it restores the energy and joie de vivre of summer, as an aperitif or in impromptu dinners with friends. Serve chilled
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
The Sauvignon is an explosion of aromas. It is indispensable with raw seafood, which it awakens and enlightens. Fish-based preparations thank it and all the inventive kitchens of our time are happy with it, as soon as there are tangy ingredients, such as tomato, fresh coriander, lemongrass, or basil...
Aperitif - Seafood - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS