Domaines Bernard Moueix Château Tauzinat l'Hermitage - Rouge - 2016
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaines Bernard Moueix
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : merlot 85% - cabernet franc 15%
- Soil : Plateau argilo-calcaire (altitude 95 m)
For a good tasting, we advise to decant the wine or to open the bottle 4 hours before the meal, and to serve it "chambré" i.e. between 18 and 19°C.
The Château Tauzinat l'Hermitage 2016 will go well with the great classics of a family Sunday: roast chicken, veal brochettes or roast beef. It will also be appreciated with a selection of charcuterie and French cheeses.