Domaine Allemand METHODE TRADITIONNELLE BRUT NATURE - Pétillant
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Allemand
- Region : Southern Alps
- Appellation : IGP - Hautes-Alpes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Muscat petits grains
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
For all your celebrations. To be drunk very cold.
As an aperitif or to accompany a whole meal or your holiday desserts... It will be perfect with a just grilled lobster!