The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Bott-Geyl
- Year : 2011
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13.24°
- Grape : Pinot Gris 100%
- Soil : Marno-calcairo-gréseux
Serving temperature: between 8 to 9°C, to be decanted before serving in order to best express the full potential of the wine
Optimum tasting time: 2017 - 2027
Gastronomic accompaniment: foie gras terrine, pan-fried foie gras, sweetbreads of veal