The attack in the mouth is direct with exotic aromas that perfectly balance with the very rich texture. The sugar concentration is adjusted to keep all the freshness of the wine.
The word of the Winemaker, Franck et Christian Lihour :
A sweet and fresh wine, that you want to drink and drink again!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
2020, Southwest - Jurançon
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Castera
- Year : 2017
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Petit manseng; Gros manseng. Année de plantation : de 1971 à 2012
- Soil : Limono argileux et argilo calcaire, pente de 5 à 30%.
Can be drunk as an aperitif, with sweet and salty food, desserts with fresh fruit. From now on and to keep for up to 10 years.
Perfect as an aperitif with foie gras, as a main course with a veal blanquette with lemon or as a dessert with a strawberry square with mascarpone.
Aperitif - Dessert - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS