Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Castera
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Gros manseng, Petit courbu.
- Soil : Limono argileux et argilo calcaire. Petit courbu sur grèp ferrique.
To be served with a varied cuisine; fish, meat, sausages! To be kept for up to 5 years.
Perfect with a seafood platter, a salmon on leek fondue but also a delicatessen platter.
The Wine Estate
The Lihour family took over Domaine Castera in 1895 and has been tending the vineyard for five generations. Their ambition is to produce wines that are fresh and true to the terroir of the Pyrenean foothills. And therefore not to make universal, exuberant wines without identity. Christian and his son, Frank, are respectful of the vines and the terroir, they work without any anti-rot, without acaricides and use natural fertilizers, manure, for the pleasure of the earth and the vines! The family owns several small plots of land spread over three locations; Tauzy, Caubegt and Les Terrasses. Respectively, 2, 8, and 1,3 ha on each. Their vintages are thus made from 4.3 ha of Gros Manseng, 6 of Petit Manseng and less than one ha of Petit Courbu.