The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine des Michelons
- Year : 2020
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Chénas
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100% Gamay
- Soil : Sols argileux
A light wine that can be perfect as an aperitif or with a meal. Drink now and keep for up to 4 years. Serve between 15 and 17°C.
A perfect wine accompanied by a veined ham, meurette eggs, asparagus risotto, roasted chicken, and andouillette.