Domaine des Noëls Cabernet d'Anjou - Rosé - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Domaine des Noëls
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Cabernet d'Anjou
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : Cabernet franc (65%), Cabernet Sauvignon (35%)
- Soil : Argilo-schisteux
A wine to be enjoyed with friends all year round, from a hot start in winter to a barbecue in summer. Softness at the end of the meal for the pleasure. Enjoy it with young people or drink it within 5 years.
This cuvée is a perfect accompaniment to starters, and is recommended with a mango-shrimp salad. It goes very well with delicatessen and spicy cuisine. Finally, it can be enjoyed with a fine strawberry tart.
Dessert - Seafood - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS