The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine des Vergnades
- Year : 2017
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Gaillac
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Braucol, Syrah
- Soil : Graves
From now on, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C
To drink with meat in sauce, game and cheeses of character.