DOMAINE DU BEAUREGARD Crémant Bourgogne Rosé - Pétillant
A brilliant rose petal color. The string of bubbles is fine. The nose is charming with aromas of red fruits such as strawberry, wild strawberry and raspberry. The mouth is harmonious, greedy and refreshing.
The word of the Winemaker, Jérôme Dépernon :
full of greed and freshness
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : DOMAINE DU BEAUREGARD
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Crémant de Bourgogne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
- Effervescence type : gross - less than 12 g/l
From now on. To be served between 8 and 10°C
As an aperitif, to accompany a barbecue and fruity & frozen desserts
THE LATEST COMMENTS