Domaine Gustave Lorentz CREMANT D'ALSACE ROSE BRUT - Pétillant
This Crémant Brut Rosé is made from the Pinot Noir grape variety only. Its nose reveals a lot of finesse and delicacy on scents of red fruits (raspberries, strawberries) and peony. Its mouth is pure, fruity and of a beautiful amplitude, releasing a remarkable finesse of bubble.
The word of the Winemaker, Georges LORENTZ :
A fresh and elegant wine enhanced by all the complexity of Pinot Noir.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Domaine Gustave Lorentz
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Crémant d'Alsace
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot noir 100%
- Soil : argilo-calcaires
- Effervescence type : gross - less than 12 g/l
Serve chilled, between 8 and 12°C. It can be kept up to 5 years.
This Crémant Rosé will be the perfect companion for the aperitif, desserts based on red fruits (Charlotte, Bavarian and Clafoutis) but will also surprise you with a Mille Feuille Craquant with vanilla and a strawberry-yuzu coulis.
THE LATEST COMMENTS