The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Rouge-Bleu
- Year : 2016
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Sainte Cécile
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache Noir 75%, Syrah 20%, Mourvèdre 3%, Roussanne 2%
- Soil : Garrigues et graves
Drink now, peak 2020-2025. Serve at 17°C.
After decanting, serve with a pheasant terrine, mushroom risotto, roasted red meat, prune tagine, cheese or chocolate dessert!