La Gerbelle Claude Quenard et Fils Chignin Bergeron - Blanc - 2016
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : La Gerbelle Claude Quenard et Fils
- Year : 2016
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Vin de Savoie Chignin Bergeron
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Roussanne
- Soil : Marno-calcaire caillouteux
To be consumed now with a potential to keep for more than 12 years. To be served around 12°C.
This wine goes very well with fish in sauce from our lakes and after a few years, it will perfectly match a foie gras and a beautiful dry cheese platter.