The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : L'Argilus du Roi
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Estèphe
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot 55%, Cabernet Sauvignon 40%, Petit Verdot 5%
- Soil : Graves argilo-calcaires
Can be enjoyed easily until 2026. The ideal tasting range is between 2021 and 2025.
Tasty red meat with powerful flavors (lamb, pigeon, ostrich, mutton)