The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Fief Dubois
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Gros Plant du Pays Nantais
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 11°
- Grape : Folle Blanche 100%
- Soil : Coteaux Argilo-schisteux
Serve chilled between 9° and 10°. Garde: to be consumed now or to keep for 4 years.
Will accompany oysters and shellfish.