Le Manoir des Schistes Secret Marchands, Vin doux naturel. AOP Maury - Rouge - 2010
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Le Manoir des Schistes
- Year : 2010
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Maury
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 17°
- Grape : Grenache Noir 100%
- Soil : Sol des schistes
"A wine to start or end an excellent meal". From now on and to keep for about 30 years. Serve between 8 and 12 C°. For dessert at 15 C° you can serve it after having taken it out of the fridge and opened it 30 minutes ago.
It goes well with your aperitifs with cold meats, canapés, olives. Soft, blue and sheep's milk cheeses go perfectly together. The proposed associations: Roquefort, Fourme d'Amber, Bleu des Causses affiné, Langres, Soumaintrain, Ausso Iraty affiné. With dessert it goes well with chocolates with a high cocoa content, as well as desserts with little sugar.