Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignoble Angst
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay Pinot Noir
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
To be served for festive moments! Can be drunk now and kept for 3 to 4 years. Serve very chilled.
Serve chilled as an aperitif with hot gougères, diced emmenthal or a cheese soufflé.
The Wine Estate
We are Céline and Antoine, two winemakers in Pontigny, Burgundy. We produce and sell a wide range of wines. We offer Chablis wines, Burgundy wines, both white and rosé, Irancy and also Crémant de Bourgogne. We have at heart to value the Burgundian soil and to appropriate it. Our desire is to share this terroir with as many people as possible. The estate is located in Pontigny, in the Yonne region of Burgundy, in the emblematic place of the Cistercian Abbey, a listed monument. The vines are located in various terroirs between Courgis, Beine, Maligny, Préhy and Chitry, which is part of the Auxerrois vineyard, halfway between Chablis and Auxerre. The vines of the domain are thus spread over several villages. The management of the 9 ha vineyard is a thoughtful and reasoned approach. All treatments and interventions are controlled by Antoine who has a solid experience thanks to his former work as a wine technician.