Vignobles Berthier COTEAUX DU GIENNOIS CLEMENT & FLORIAN BERTHIER - Rouge - 2019
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Vignobles Berthier
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Giennois
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 80% Pinot Noir - 20% Gamay
- Soil : 100% ARGILO-CALCAIRE
To be served between 10 and 12°, to be drunk young or up to 7 years old.
To impress - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
The perfect match is a mustard rabbit. It will also sublimate your grilled red meats.
If you want to surprise your guests, serve it with a licorice ice cream.
Aperitif - Dessert - White meat - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS
Un peu frais avec de la charcuterie fine italienne et des poivrons farcis c'est le top
Idéal sur une viande blanche en sauce