The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vila Voltaire
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Coteaux d'Ensérune
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification, Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Aramon 80 % Cinsault 20 %
- Soil : Marnes calcaires du Miocène riches en fossiles d'huîtres Ostrea Crassissima
A Glou-glou, to be served a little smacked! Buddy wine! To drink!
Our Gros Grains calls the cochonaille, "fat and cooked for a long time", pork roast in the loin, pig's feet, melting and gelatinous meats such as calf's head in ravigote sauce and even a shoulder of lamb cooked for 7 hours. The addition of fruit and tension calls for texture on the meats.