Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Champagne Soutiran
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne Grand Cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 56% Pinot noir Grand cru 44% Chardonnay Grand cru
- Soil : Craie, Calcaire
Drink now or keep in the cellar.
To be enjoyed as an aperitif among amateurs.
The Wine Estate
Located in the heart of the Montagne de Reims, our village of AMBONNAY benefits from the prestigious "Grand Cru" distinction. Pinot noir and chardonnay grapes are planted on south and south-east facing slopes which guarantee a very good sun exposure. The soil is made up of outcropping chalk, which is composed of fossilized marine micro-organisms (coccolite), whose absorbent properties allow for the drainage of the soil. Its capacity to retain water (about 600 l per m3) constitutes a reserve for the vine in periods of drought. The chalk of AMBONNAY is particularly rich in magnesium. This typicality of the terroir of the village, brings a minerality in the wines which is expressed by saline and iodized notes.