The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Bellevue
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet franc 100%
- Soil : Schiste gréseux
Pre-aeration of one hour and at a temperature of 15 - 17°c. Perfect for immediate consumption and over the next 10 years.
This wine will accompany delicately:
Many charcuterie (Rillauds d'Anjou, rillettes, smoked hams...).
Dense-fleshed river fish with its reduced red wine sauce made with butter.
Cold or fried black pudding, grilled pork.
Beef tartars or carpaccios.
Soft cheeses (reblochon, brie, camembert...).