The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château d'Arlay
- Year : 2017
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Côtes-du-Jura
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir, Trousseau, Poulsard, Chardonnay, Savagnin
- Soil : Marnes grises du Lias
Ideal to accompany a whole meal where it replaces red and white wines from the starter to the cheese. Aging up to 10 years does not frighten it at all: it then develops an extra roundness and a more spicy bouquet.
Regional delicatessen and cured meats (brew, Morteau sausage), raclette, roasted red meats (lamb), Maghreb cuisine, fresh oysters, princess guinea fowl with sauerkraut, crayfish risotto, Catalan-style langoustines, fresh cheese.