The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château d'Arlay
- Year : 2014
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Côtes-du-Jura
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Marnes grises du Lias
Perfect for a Sunday meal, ideal for a Spring or Autumn kitchen. Drink now but keep for up to 12 years.
Roast beef in juice, leg of lamb, barbecue, Indian cuisine finely spiced, grilled fish, fresh cheese, Bleu des Causses.