Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château d'Arlay
- Year : 2019
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Côtes du Jura
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Savagnin
- Soil : Marnes grises
Serve at a moderate temperature (15-17°C), slightly aerated but not excessively so, as this wine is intended to show something other than the classic oxidative Savagnin. A wine for laying down, typifying itself with age, like any Savagnin.
On fish sauerkraut, river fish, cream dishes, risotto...
The Wine Estate
The grey marl of the Lias subsoil and a southern exposure, unusual in the region, contribute to the elegance and minerality of our estate. Our vines, most of them planted in 1953 and 1974, as well as our work in reasoned, organic and biodynamic viticulture, privileging indigenous yeasts, perfectly express the nobility of this château and this terroir reputed to be the oldest wine château in France.